On Friday 1 October 2021, The Protein Cluster (TPC) organizes an online acceleration session where members and external experts will share insights in the plant fish developments (plantbased seafood). From ingredients to end product and from producer to consumer, we will dive into the latest plant fish innovations within our community. With various pitches and presentations from TPC Members it promises to be an inspiring event. Special this time, is that the session will be broadcasted live at the premises of Schouten Europe in Giessen.
We are delighted that the following companies will contribute to the program:
- Sophies Bionutrients, Eugene Wang, CEO: ‘From Plant-Based Seafood to Cell-Based Seafood, what are the challenges and opportunities’.
- DSM: ‘how to develop fishie flavorings and consumer nutritional values’.
- ISI Goettingen, Femke Brouwer, Partnership manager: ‘Sensory consumer testing of vegan fish fingers: drivers for your product’s success’.
- Mintel, Jolene Ng; Senior Global Food and Drink Analyst; Plant-based fish; will consumers bite?
- Schouten Europe: ‘Fish substitutes: the challenge is in the texture’.
- Albert Heijn, Ties Leeksma, Category manager Vegan: ‘What is happening in the supermarket’?
Sign up for online (Time: 10.00 – 12.15)
Sign up for live meeting (Time: 09.30 – 13.30)
Sign up to attend the Plant Fish meeting live at Schouten Europe in Giessen. In collaboration with Schouten Europe we offer you the opportunity to join the event in real life in an intimate setting and we have just a few spots left. There will be enough time to network and meet other members. After the presentations, Schouten Europe offers us an amazing plant-based fish lunch and a tour.
Would you like to join us in Giessen? There are only a few spots left, so hurry and send an email to email@example.com.